Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Email Received February 17, 2010


Myr says there are many pictures awaiting me. I can't wait.

Harvey car of DOOM will be fixed today. I'm glad you got a chuckle out of that.

Recently, the branch has taken to singing "An angel from on high," or whatever it's called in English. the one that goes "an an-gel from on height/the long, long silence broke." The problem is, these people barely mange to get "I am a child of god" in tune. this one changes meter and rhythm halfway though. oh yeah, and there's no one who can play the piano. the results are amusing, to say the least. still, I commend them for their effort.


Running out of time here; the new e-mail is treating me oddly.

What does one do when the investigator gives you one of the "questions of the soul" when you have 5 minutes left? we're running late from all our appointments.

sorry this is so short.

love you all very much.