Monday, July 19, 2010

Second Email, July 7, 2010


Once again, I've spent a large time doing personal replies, so I don't have a whole lot of time for a personal e-mail. which is fine because....

I JUST GOT TRANSFERRED AGAIN!!!

I am now In Woodstock. I'm kinda miffed because I had just barely (as in, as of this Monday) gotten used to the bike, and we had 2 investigators on date. (I will include a snail-mail rant on that count. oooh, sometimes people try too hard.) but I'm glad I'm not going to be on the bike for July and August - I'd already overheated a few times.

But now, I have the phone.

You see, one person is supposed to drive, and the other mans the cell phone. I'm not driving this time, sooooo.....

Not sure exactly why, but service out here kinda stinks. I can barely understand when I talk to someone in English, so I definitely can't understand Spanish, especially not in the soft-mouthed dialect you get from panama and northern Mexico.

Out of time. Love you all.